persona mia

persona mia
zhannadesigner

Friday, April 27, 2018

The 3 Vegan Foods Actress Kate Mara Can’t Live Without!


Actress and animal activist, Kate Mara, is known for a lot of things: her beauty, her talent,
her luscious head of flowing hair and her sister Rooney. More and more celebrities are talking about their (actual) diets and routines and so is Kate. She recently told Shape that she’s been a vegan for five years. So now, not only is Kate Mara beautiful on the outside, but she’s glowing from the inside as well.
She told Shape Magazine, “I decided to go vegan after reading a book called The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder. It’s about how our bodies are not meant to digest animal products and what we should be eating instead. It made a lot of sense to me. I’ve always had a pretty sensitive stomach, but when I cut animal products out of my diet, I felt so much better.”
Although she hasn’t had animal products for five years, she still craves comfort foods and found it har to give up cheese. Luckily, she didn’t have to.
Mara told Bon Appetit, ” If I could only eat three things forever, they’d probably be Brussels sprouts, truffle fries, and pizza.” She also adores the Beyond Meat Burger because of its authenticity, and vegan cheese more than anything.
“When someone gets mac and cheese, I long for it,” she admitted.
“I thought I’d never taste cheese again, but there are so many amazing vegan options out there now that it’s close,” she said to Bon Appetit.
We couldn’t agree more!
http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/3-vegan-foods-actress-kate-mara-cant-live-without/?utm_source=Green+Monster+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=18d3d9ad53-NEWSLETTER_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bbf62ddf34-18d3d9ad53-106919241

No comments:

Post a Comment