persona mia

persona mia
zhannadesigner

Friday, April 6, 2018

Juliana Hale Overrated

Juliana Hale recently released her pop single “Overrated” from her forthcoming EP Small Talk, produced by Grammy Award-winner Skidd Mills as well as Independent Music Award winner Billy Dawson. Co-written with Noah Henson (producer of Kane Brown’s debut EP, Closer), the danceable song is based upon the petite singer’s own heartbreaking personal experience, showing her penchant for poignant lyricism and upbeat musicality.

“'Overrated' was inspired by a complicated break up in my past. The guy I was dating didn’t really know what he wanted. I wrote the song at the point when I decided the whole situation just felt ‘Overrated.’ I think it’s something a lot of people can relate to,” says Hale.
https://noisetrade.com/julianahale/overrated?utm_source=Fri%20Emailer&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Juliana%20Hale&utm_content=Overrated

No comments:

Post a Comment