persona mia

persona mia
zhannadesigner

Monday, July 6, 2015

Snatam Kaur


https://vimeo.com/125965914
Snatam Kaur is by far one of my most favorite artists as her incredible voice
instantly takes me into a deep experience of peace. Our friends at BrightStar Events describe her this way: "Snatam's divinely melodic songs based on traditional Sikh mantras are augmented by simple, heartfelt English verses that express the meanings these sacred syllables hold and help the audience forge their own emotional connection." I am delighted that Snatam' North America Sacred Chant Tour will be coming to the West Coast in August and September. I will be seeing Snatam perform live in San Rafael, California. She will be singing in many other locations up and down the coast. I highly, highly recommend experiencing Snatam's divine music live.

No comments:

Post a Comment